1. Copy of government issued identification card
2. Copy of Social Security card.
3. One of the following required: High school diploma, GED Test Scores.
4. A physical examination performed by a physician or nurse practitioner within one year of enrollment is required. TB test or chest x-ray done within one year is also required. If taking the program in the months of November thru March, the student will need documentation of a flu shot.
5. Note that result of CJIS Fingerprinting performed may prevent admission to a clinical facility or certification by the board of nursing.