- Copy of government-issued identification card
- Copy of Social Security card.
- One of the following required: High school diploma, GED Test Scores.
- A physical examination performed by a physician or nurse practitioner within one year of the enrollment is required. TB test or chest x-ray done within one year is also required. If taking the program in the months of November through March, the student will need documentation of a flu shot.
- Please mail the above documents to 10806 Reisterstown Rd, 3B, Owings mills, MD, 21117 or by email to [email protected]
- Note that the result of CJIS Fingerprinting performed may prevent admission to a clinical facility or certification by the board of nursing.
- The Precise Academy program requires a GMAIL Account to access the classroom.
- For payment, you can pay through Zelle or Cash App using the phone number (443)-303-2335